I hope that you are enjoying these free days. Today I am going to give you some ideas how you can improve the table set-up for practical sessions.
- Use a table cloth.
- Use a table mat that complements the colour of the table cloth. e.g. a brown table cloth and a turquoise table mat.
- You can be creative and make your own table runner. I found this pretty floral table runner on Pinterest which would be lovely for spring time.
- You can use modern plates e.g a ceramic white square or round dinner plate and side plate.
- You can use a mason jar that complements the rest of the table set-up. The jar can be used to serve your drink or else to put some flowers in it. Example:
6. For a sweet dish e.g. cupcakes or rock buns you can use a tiered cake stand.
7. You can also buy a cloth napkin which can be folded in a fancy way.
8. If the assignment is set for tea time, you can also get a tea, coffee, sugar set.
I hope that these ideas were of help. Looking forward to seeing your table setups for the practicals.